Are You Drinking Enough Water?
If not you are not you could end up with:
- 3. Digestive Complications
- 5. Even water retention problems.
Please drink several glasses of water during and after each workout
Stop Hunger Pangs:
A simple in between solution is peanut butter and celery. Celery is basically fiber and water and peanut butter is packed with protein and arginine, an amino acid that helps blood circulate to your muscles. Take a stalk or two of celery, spread the peanut butter, and chop them into 2" pieces. You have a great, healthy snack that has 9 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber.
Here are three easy tips to get you started feeling better, being more productive, and having a sense of accomplishment.
Tip One: Eat small frequent meals
- Your body needs food to provide energy, heal, and grow. It is important to go for smaller, more frequent meals because your body was not designed to absorb all the nutrients from a large meal. Smaller meals will also maintain blood sugar levels which lead to better appetite control and sustained energy levels.
Tip Two: Don't skip meals
- Skipping meals leads to irresistible cravings that ultimately lead you to over eat. You have heard breakfast is the most important meal many times. Well, it turns out to be true. Missing this vital meal starts your day with lower blood sugar levels, lower energy, and irresistible hunger pangs that make you over eat at lunch.
Tip Three: Eat slowly
- The brain actually takes ten minutes longer than the stomach to receive the message that it is full. Slow down, give it a shot and see how this little trick will enable you to eat less while still feeling satisfied.
There are many more tricks to share with you. Get started now.
Muscle Priority: Train Correctly
Training your muscles in a certain order will make you stronger, burn fat quicker and define your muscles better. Rather than trying to burn fat and build muscle at the same time, I will help you get better results by splitting your training session into phases. This will enable you to loose up to 10 pounds of fat while gaining 1 or 2 pounds of muscle. This will result in a better way to keep the weight off and keep the muscle on.
Learn more and get started now. Stop putting off what you deserve and start changing your body and see how you change your life.